CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'd rather be blogging!



I'm having to take this weekend and possibly next off from blogging because my precious little girly dog (bottom photo) had a very major surgery. It's all me and my husband can do to keep on top of taking care of her. Just look at that sweet face. She is more than worth it!

Many other things are being put aside because she needs sort of constant care right now, but when I'm back in blog world, art world, jewelry world, I hope to have some photos of more recent work to show.

Meanwhile, her boy friend (top photo) is taking it all in stride. He is such a good boy! Look at those big orange eyes!

Gotta get back to the patient......hope to post soon.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I hope our little lady is feeling better. She is such a sweet heart.

Michelle Ross said...

She seems a bit better today, but still not her talkative little self. OF course it could be the pain meds, but anything that makes her happier makes me happier.