CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy, Earrings

1. little lambs eat ivy earrings, 2. Silver scroll Earrings, 3. Tatlin Earrings, 4. Fiery Sunset Tree Earrings, 5. Earrings, 6. Vibrant Earrings, 7. Squares and Spirals -post earrings, 8. Daisy Adorned Lotus Petal Earrings, 9. in alice's garden - retro bauble earrings

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

This week I made a pair of earrings that I love, love, love! So my eye candy picks are all about the earring! I hope you enjoy them.
Later I will take and post a photo of my earrings, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lora Hart said...

love,love,love the 3rd earrings in the mosaic! You *must* learn how to do credits. But this is a fabulous collection! yay!

Paige said...

Michelle I love them all but no. 2, 3 and 7 are to die for. Really love this set.