CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Latest Faux Bone Project

Since I've been showing faux bone/faux ivory in my last 2 postings, I guess it's time to show my latest Faux (the Robert Dancik variety)Bone project.


This piece has sat on my work table for almost a year. I originally made the PMC part for a Deb Jemmott workshop. It was a long time before I fired it, then another long time before I decided what to do with it.

When I added the Faux Bone to the PMC, it took some more time to add the chain because I liked the back more than I liked the front......I could never be a production artist!! Any how, it is now a reversible pendant that I'm still sitting on the fence about it, but atleast it's finally done. I am now free to move on!

Can you guess which was supposed to be the front and which is the back?

4 comments:

Paige said...

I know it's no surprise to hear that I love this necklace, both sides. I have seen this guy in person and it's even more stunning in real life.

Kathy D. said...

I know what you mean.... I love it when a piece comes together!! It just took time for all the elements to reveal themselves to you! Wonderful job!!

Michelle Ross said...

Thanks Paige and Kathy!

malsarts said...

Wow, beautiful..The back(the one on top) definitely looks amazing. Great job!