CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sneak Preview, "Hearts As Promised"

My last "Weekend Eye Candy" was about hearts, because I said I was working on some heart projects and promised to post them when finished. I decided not to make you wait until they are completed, but give you a sneak preview of just one of the heart projects. I really love the heart shape. It can be done in so many different ways, and all still look like hearts. Love, love, love it!


Here is one element of a necklace from a group that I am calling "Future Heirlooms".


Then, as you can see, it got some company in the form of 2 more charms and a ring to connect the neck chain part to....... stay tuned to see how the chain progresses!





1 comments:

Lora Hart said...

Very nice! Love the purple quartz with it.