CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekend Eye Candy, Copper in Jewelry

I've been using copper in my jewelry lately. I've always loved playing with copper, torching it to get amazing colors, rubber stamping on it, texturing on it. Then came copper clay! A relative of silver clay I guess, it is somewhat less expensive and I think it looks great mixed with silver clay and sterling silver.

So I went on the hunt to see what other artists are doing with it jewelry wise, and boy did I hit the jackpot. I found so many great pictures and ideas that I couldn't fit them all in this post, so I'll have to do another (just not right now!)

Since computers are not my forte, I always have some trouble posting the links to the Flickr sites of the artists who's work I am showcasing. Sometimes it works, and sometimes NOT. But the good news is that you can go to my Flickr page and get the links to all of these great works of jewelry.

Enjoy these, and take a look at Lora's, and see if Paige and Christine have posted yet.

4 comments:

Lora Hart said...

You're making such great Eye Candy's Michelle. I always get introduced to someone new that I love.

La Guilde Pâtes à Métaux Francophone said...

Oh, wow, Michelle ! Now my ego's bursting so much I have to tell it to keep quiet ;o) Thanks for the comment on my blog and for adding 3 of my pieces here - you've just made my day !
I love the other pieces you chose as well, all wonderful - a couple of which I too am a fan over at Flickr. Some great new ones I'm not familiar with as well !

I'm really enjoying the weekend eye-candy rounds you girls treat us!

Angela Crispin said...

Oh, wow, Michelle ! Now my ego's bursting so much I have to tell it to keep quiet ;o) Thanks for the comment on my blog and for adding 3 of my pieces here - you've just made my day !
I love the other pieces you chose as well, all wonderful - a couple of which I too am a fan over at Flickr. Some great new ones I'm not familiar with as well !

I'm really enjoying the weekend eye-candy rounds you girls treat us!

HardwareHoney said...

Wow, I love your work, it's beautiful and so interesting! I'm just starting to make jewelry myself, and I stumbled upon your blog while looking for a way to treat copper so that it won't tarnish or irritate the skin. I would appreciate any advise you'd be good enough to offer. Thank you!