CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Winner, We Have a Winner!

It must seem as though I've forgotten about the contest for the faux bone beads. I have not forgotten, life has just gotten in my way, and a lot of things that I want to do just keep getting pushed back.


Pictures I want to take and post, projects I want to finish and photograph, then post. There just aren't enough hours in my day!

But, I digress.............drum roll please...........and the winner is Dorothy~~~MN.......congratulations Dorothy.
Your comment really made both me and my husband laugh. I guess we really do belong together! Here's my problem: it shows that Dorothy posted, but I don't have Dorothy's email address so I can't find out where to send the beads, so Dorothy if you are out there listening, please email me with your address so I can send you the beads.

Of course I will photograph them and post it before I send them. Just another thing to add to the "to do" list, but I do this one with a smile because there are actually a handful of people out there that are listening.........thanks to all of you that took the time to post a comment. I do appreciate it.

0 comments: